peeker...i'm havin' a couple of cold ones right now...*burps*....but the wife wants to go out tonight...so....don't know yet....either a night in the house gettin' sloshed or a night at the bar gettin' sloshed...? [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]
bass player, eh? [img]wink.gif[/img]
peeker...i'm havin' a couple of cold ones right now...*burps*....but the wife wants to go out tonight...so....don't know yet....either a night in the house gettin' sloshed or a night at the bar gettin' sloshed...? [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]
Yeah man, we booted our bass player out a while ago, because A, he sucked ass, and B, he was an asshole. If he was just an asshole, but a great bass player, we could have dealt with him, but we had had it. So, right now we are having a tough time finding someone decent. The dude who has been filling in for us is great, and a good friend of ours. But he can play any instrument, does his own thing, and doesn't want to "commit" to a band. What the fuck ever, just play your bass and shut up, you can still do your solo stuff! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
well, when the $$ starts rolling in for MUNG, I'd be happy to help you out.
but I wanna get paid in Micronauts. [img]wink.gif[/img]
doh- the stuff...that buys the beer
ray- the guy who sells me beer
mee- the guy...who drinks the beer
faa- a long way to get beer
soh- ill have another beer
lah- a note to remind to drink the beer
tee- no thanks im drinkin beer
and that brings us back to
B double-E double-R U-N!
LOL!
great stuff, Vic!!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LMAO, hmmmm, reissues? [img]wink.gif[/img]Originally posted by Peter Peeker:
well, when the $$ starts rolling in for MUNG, I'd be happy to help you out.
but I wanna get paid in Micronauts. [img]wink.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]
B-double E-double R-U-N beer ruuuuuun
B-double E-double R-U-N beer ruuuuuuun
All you need is a ten and a fiver
keys and a car and a sober driver
B-double E-double R-U-N beeer RUUN
[img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]
re-issues would be fine, although I'd prefer a set of ROcket Tubes...
I always thought the 'la' line was,
[img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] la- la la la la la Beer. [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]
Bookmarks